I’M JENNY EVANS AND THIS IS WHAT I WAS MEANT TO DO.
You can see on my face
this isn’t just my job…
it’s my calling.
I bring my passion,
energy and spunk to
I'm one of those people that HAS to have alignment between what they believe and what they do. It's important for me to feel like I'm making a difference and that what I do matters...every day. Audiences compliment me most on my authenticity, energy, and smarts (and sometimes my hair). I believe with every fiber of my being in my content and message. It's affected my life in the most radical, positive ways and I can't wait for audiences to hear what I have to say so they can be affected too. This is what people are actually seeing when I'm on stage...my conviction.
THE PROFESSIONAL BIO…
Jenny Evans is a speaker, author, and on-air expert on physiology and chemistry, as it relates to resiliency, confidence and performance. She is highly experienced, having worked with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders, and employees — from corporations, associations, and universities across the globe.
Her dynamic presentations and training sessions both educate and inspire audiences by linking the stressful challenges of everyday life to the body’s own chemistry and physiology. Jenny brings to life the art of optimizing your own chemistry to boost your performance and productivity, all while enhancing your health and energy.
Jenny’s events are active, engaging, high-energy, and life-changing – leaving audiences inspired, informed and on their way to leading a more productive life in increasingly demanding business environments.
Her award-winning book – The Resiliency rEvolution — has been hailed as a “smart, clever read and super-practical guide to leading a more full and resilient life.” She is also the creator of Hit the Deck – the ultimate tool for combating stress and increasing productivity and fitness.
Jenny has spoken on the TEDx stage, is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post and was NBC KARE 11’s Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, in Health Magazine and Women’s Health, while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com and Elle.com. Jenny has a bachelor of science degree in kinesiology with an emphasis in psychology from the University of Minnesota and has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over twenty years.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME…
I am the proud mother of a feisty daughter and live with my wife in San Diego, California. In my spare time, I love epic bike rides involving food and beverage (adult or otherwise), vigilant vacuuming (oh the gratification of transforming something from dirty to clean!), and gardening. I am also seriously addicted to high intensity interval training workouts, coffee, and cheese (there’s a chance it makes up 20% of my diet).
I LOVE adventure, doing aerial trapeze, traveling off the beaten path around the world, sunshine and warm temperatures, and being outside as much as I can.
The question I get asked most often is “How do you get your hair to do that?” The answer: shockingly little! It takes less than 5 minutes, a little help from the right product, and is pretty indestructible.
WHAT SETS JENNY APART AS A GREAT CHOICE IN SPEAKER FOR YOUR EVENT:
- SHE DOESN’T SAY SOMETHING UNLESS SHE’S GOT SOMETHING TO SAY. Jenny doesn’t believe in adding more noise or clutter to the world (she can’t stand clutter – just ask her family). Jenny brings a new, much needed conversation to the table, with a unique, fresh perspective. It’s nothing your audience has heard before and they will experience many moments of “a-ha”, and “no one’s ever explained it that way before.”
- SHE’S A U-HAUL. Jenny gets people and things moving!!! Literally. Not only will she move them to make changes in their lives, she will get them up and actively engaging in the presentation. Jenny also makes it easy for audiences to bring what they learned back to work, so your entire organization is moving toward being “On It” more often.
- SHE’S HIGH ENERGY. Jenny’s passion for her work is something the audience will notice right away. She is definitely on fire, on passion and on purpose! Her energy is infectious and she’s perfect as the opening keynote speaker, the closing keynote, or even that dreaded “after lunch” dead zone (she loves a challenge!).
- SHE MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER. Jenny and her team pride themselves on being suuuuuper easy to work with. They’ll do just about anything to make it simple and stress-free for you by helping promote the event, do book signings (one of Jenny’s favorite things), video promos, follow-ups, and more.
- YOU CAN BET ON HER. You can be confident in Jenny and her performance. She guarantees that she’ll hit a homerun. She’s often the top rated speaker at events, consistently gets glowing reviews, and many of her clients bring her back again the following year.
- RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT. It’s easy to be entertained by a keynote speaker. But is there a long-term takeaway? Will the experience move the needle for people and their organizations? With Jenny, every audience member walks away with at least 3 action steps for implementing what they learn, along with an overall higher level of confidence and optimism around making behavior changes. That means your people collectively move in the right direction!
WANT TO BOOK JENNY FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
Her dynamic presentations and training sessions will transform your audience from feeling overwhelmed, overloaded, and overstressed to on fire, on target and on purpose so they can work and live with clarity, courage and confidence.BOOK JENNY