Want to keep the momentum of your event with Jenny going?
Do you need a way to reach employees wherever they are?
Are you looking for ongoing support & accountability?
OUR NEW DIGITAL RESILIENCY COURSE IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.
Take a look!
Whether you had an in-person event, virtual event or series with Jenny, this is a powerful way to remind, reinforce and broaden your people's resiliency skill sets.
WHAT YOU GET
12 compelling videos
Every video is chock full of tools and actionable strategies to help your people better deal with stress, change, and thrive both professionally and personally.
Exciting, playful, and entertaining, our videos infuse your people with energy and optimism!
Each video has an accompanying facilitator guide that helps managers and leaders support their people, have important conversations about stress, and create accountability and culture change.
Downloads & worksheets
We all learn in different ways - from visual to auditory to experiential. Research shows that when we write by hand it changes the way we process information in our brains. We're obsessed with getting you and your people RESULTS, so the more tools the better!
IN NO TIME, YOU WILL...
- Give your people scientifically proven strategies that will help them go from feeling overworked, overwhelmed and overstressed to on fire, on purpose and on their game
- Equip your people with the tools they need to better deal with change and adjust to the “new normal”
- Help your people reverse burnout so they can thrive professionally as well as personally.
- Create ongoing support and accountability that actually moves the needle and creates a culture of resiliency, performance and health.
- Support your people’s mental health, show them you care, and make them feel valued.
WAYS YOU CAN USE THE COURSE
- As a 3-month follow-up to one of Jenny’s live events
- As a stand-alone resiliency program for employees
- Incorporate it into existing programs (leadership development programs, new hire orientations, Employee Assistance Programs, wellness programming)
- As a resource library employees can access at any time
- Offer it to employees AND their families, partners, children
LET'S DO THIS!