ONE-ON-ONE PERFORMANCE COACHING
Imagine feeling in control, focused and grounded…despite the chaos and complexity of trying to balance work and life. You were told you could “have it all”, but all you seem to have is anxiety, overwhelm, and stress.
Imagine feeing confident, connected and full of possibility…despite the pesky inner voices that tell you you’re falling short, you’re not enough, and you suck.
Imagine feeling on fire, on purpose and on your game…despite the never-ending stresses of your demanding career and hectic personal life. Heck…do you even have a personal life anymore?
“Working with Jenny Evans was such a rewarding experience! She helped me find clarity as I entered a new chapter, both professional and personally. Jenny is a fantastic listener. She was realistic in her techniques and advice, plus held me accountable. I’m so grateful that I didn’t have to navigate this tricky part of my life alone. I looked forward to our weekly discussions, and her comments on my daily journal entries became invaluable. She had a sincere interest in me as a person, which helped me grow and present myself as the calm, centered, and confident leader I am! I’m ready for whatever comes next and have the tools and techniques to navigate the journey! Thank you, Jenny Evans!
- Christine S.
WE MIGHT WORK ON:
- getting you ready for a special work project or promotion
- gaining awareness of the stories you tell…which ones are holding you back and which ones need to be strengthened to take you where you want to go
- getting control of your inner dialogue
- increasing your ability to deal with change
- making you feel more comfortable with taking risk while becoming more connected and clear on your beliefs in order to live more purposefully
- growing your confidence
- taking better care of yourself
- becoming more resilient to stress
IT WILL HELP YOU:
- Take action. Sometimes there’s a big difference between knowing how to do something, having the tools to do it, and actually doing it. We’ll get you going on small wins right away that quickly build momentum.
- Create accountability. If you really want change to happen, you occasionally need someone to make sure you’re doing what you say you’re going to. I’ll keep your feet to the fire…in the most loving way possible, of course. Or perhaps more aggressively. It depends on what you need!
- Gain insight. I ask probing questions that help you get to the root of your desires as well as what roadblocks are standing in your way.
- Feel heard, empowered and excited. And sometimes uncomfortable. A lot will happen, and it will all take place in a safe, supportive space where you can take risk and be successful.
- Understand you are not alone. One of the most important things I’ve learned in my years of working with people is this: as human beings we all pretty much want the same major things out of life, and we all pretty much struggle with the same major things in life. Our shared experiences and wisdom are invaluable.
“I would recommend Jenny Evans to anyone who is serious about making a change in their life. I was looking for find more happiness and less anxiety in my life while balancing many competing priorities at work and home. Jenny was with me every day on my journey – she had an innate sense to know when I needed a push and when I needed a pause. Throughout it all, she challenged me and held me accountable. I have made lifestyle changes that have allowed me to accomplish my goal of finding more happiness and less anxiety. While I did the work, I would have not gotten here without Jenny being by my side every step of the way.”
- Jen R
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Just so you know, I’m not someone who just professes themselves to be a self-development coach — I have a coaching certification from Coaches Training Institute (CTI), one of the most reputable global coaching and development organizations.
2. This process is INTENSIVE. When we work together, WE ARE TOGETHER. Not only do we have a live call every week, we are in daily email contact Monday-Friday. I am not that coach that "pops in" once or twice a month. You came to me because you want something different. You want change. You want improvement. And you need help.
3. After our initial session where we establish clarity on your goals and what you'd like to accomplish, we have a 45-minute phone or virtual call every week.
4. In between each call you will execute on your action plan (that we design together) and journal daily on specific topics and questions. At the end of each day you'll send me a digital copy of your journals as well as how you did on following through with your commitments. I will provide feedback and ask further questions. You will be the driver of what we focus on.
5. Coaching packages start at $2750 per month. Sessions are billed one month at a time and it's completely up to you how long we work together. I require an initial commitment of three months to start and the typical coaching timeline averages about six months. I never lock anyone into a time-bound contract as everyone's needs are different. My goal is to give you the tools you need to be successful on your own, and as soon as you feel you're there, you are off and running!
If you’re interested, let’s talk. Please fill out the contact form and I’ll be in touch.
“I feel blessed to have met Jenny and to have had her as a coach. Working with her has had a huge impact on my life. She helped me clarify and focus my beliefs and learn how to make them the center of everything I do. I have been able to change my stories and become a more confident, resilient person. Jenny is an amazing, upbeat, strong, and fun individual with a gift for helping others see things in a new light. My day is always a little bit brighter when I talk to her!”
- Kerry H.
“I can’t recommend Jenny and her coaching practice highly enough. Jenny is compassionate, loving, non-judgmental, professional and highly competent. She’s not just steps ahead, she’s miles, which is EXACTLY what you want in a coach. Her ability to unlock negative thoughts you didn’t even know you had is profound but coupled with the skill of guiding you gently but firmly to a place of change is genius. It’s been a liberating, joyful and invaluable experience for me personally. Thank you.”
- Sophie D.