LadyBallz has been something that’s existed in my head – and my life – in various forms.
First, I have to give credit to my brother for the term “lady balls”. Years ago his wife was stressed out about negotiating the salary of her new job. His advice? “Walk in there, swing your lady balls around, and ask for what you know you’re worth.” This made me laugh, but it also stuck in my head.
Second, there’s an original “LadyBallz” crew. In early 2017 I connected with 3 other female speakers to form a mastermind group that has changed my life and business in SO MANY amazing ways. The value of having other women truly invested in each another, in full support of each another, and sharing knowledge and experience is so powerful.
WHICH IS WHY I WANT YOU TO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF LADYBALLZ TOO.
LADYBALLZ IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are a female business leader with responsibility (and stress)
• You work in a male dominated industry and often feel like the “only”
• You have high expectations for yourself
• You want more clarity on what’s important, where you’re going, how to get there, and what you ARE and are NOT willing to do
• You’re battling stress, fatigue, and burnout
• You struggle with making your health & wellbeing the priority it needs to be
• You want more happiness & fulfillment
THIS IS A 3-MONTH VIRTUAL PROGRAM THAT WILL GIVE YOU:
• A sense of community & connection with other female leaders
• The ability to manage stress, energy & mindset
• Tools for better work and personal life integration
• An increased capacity for workload demands
• More clarity and connection to your purpose & beliefs
• A higher level of mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing
Session 1 – January 15th, 2021 @ 10 am CST
Session 2 – February 11th, 2021 @ 10 am CST
Session 3 – March 11th, 2021 @ 10 am CST
Each virtual session is 2 hours and is open to as many as 25 women.
Your enrollment also includes an Online Resiliency Assessment, The Resiliency rEvolution: Your Stress Solution, 60 Seconds at a Time, Hit the Deck and more.
Investment is $500.
If you’d like to sign up or have any questions, please email Jenny at [email protected]