RESILIENCY ACADEMY FOR FEMALE LEADERS
Companies with more women in executive management have been shown to financially outperform companies that have no women in senior roles.
Gender diversity creates more productive companies, more innovative companies, and research has shown a jump in stock prices after firms win awards related to diversity initiatives.
GENDER DIVERSITY IS A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
You recognize the need for increased gender diversity in leadership positions, but face 3 problems:
1. GETTING WOMEN TO THE TOP
- THERE AREN’T ENOUGH. Only 1 in 5 senior executives is a woman.
- THEY’RE NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING THERE. Only 40% of women want to become top executives because they anticipate a steeper path to the top – they have to work harder to get there and stay there and worry about balancing work and family.
- THEY’RE NOT CHOOSING YOU. Sixty-one percent of women look at the gender diversity of the employer’s leadership team when deciding where to work. The most talented individuals go to places that are more diverse.
2. KEEPING WOMEN AT THE TOP
- IT’S EXHAUSTING THERE. Many women leaders quit or retire early. When it comes to the demands of work PLUS running a household, raising children, and supporting parents women are doing more than men and they’re burned out.
- IT’S COSTING YOU TIME & MONEY. Not only are you losing women leaders at the peak of their effectiveness and productivity, it’s expensive to replace them. It takes an average of 42 days to hire someone new and costs an average of 150-200% the annual package.
3. SUPPORTING WOMEN AT THE TOP
- IT’S ISOLATING THERE. Thirty-five percent of women in senior roles are the “Only”: the only female at the top. They lack the support and mentorship of other women.
- IT’S NOT FAIR THERE. Onlys are more than 2x as likely to be asked to prove their competence. They’re heavily scrutinized, held to particularly high standards, and are often seen as the standard-bearer for all women.
- IT’S RIDICULOUS THERE. Onlys are over 3x more likely to be mistaken for someone more junior and are twice as likely to be subjected to demeaning or disrespectful remarks.
Jenny Evans is an award-winning speaker, author and executive coach that has spent over 20 years in the business world transforming people from feeling overworked, overwhelmed, and over-stressed to on fire, on purpose, and on their game.
The Resiliency Academy for Female Leaders focuses on:
- RESILIENCY: how to effectively deal with the stress that comes with leadership, while increasing their energy and ability to be their best selves
- RETENTION: increasing fulfillment and happiness with their career and seeing your organization as a great place to work and grow
- DEVELOPMENT: learning how to lead authentically and effectively as women, expand their influence, and how to gain more clarity, direction and accountability
- SUPPORT: building and maintaining networks to learn from and share with each other, having inclusive and honest conversations, and trading real life experiences without negativity or judgment
- CONFIDENCE: getting rid of fear, self-doubt, self-criticism, anxiety and imposter syndrome while becoming bold risk takers
- SATISFACTION & ENGAGEMENT: improving their level of engagement at work, as well as work and personal life integration with ease
- PRODUCTIVITY & IMPACT: enhancing smart and effective productivity, quality of work, capacity for workload demands, and ability to coach and lead their teams
A 9-MONTH* INTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
- Four half-day workshops
- Eighteen 1-on-1 executive coaching sessions (2x per month) for each person
- Monthly small accountability group meetings
- Online proprietary Resiliency Assessment to measure resiliency pre/post
- Skills & Satisfaction Survey pre/post
- Three live webinars and group coaching sessions
*timeframe can be adjusted based on needs
Give your women leaders the ability to improve their resiliency to stress, do their best work, excel in their role, feel inspired, and lead their teams to do the same.Let Jenny take your women leaders and your business to the next level