Whether You Want A 100% Live Experience, Pre-recorded Session Or Mix Of Both, Jenny Has The Tools And Technology To Give You What You Need.
Virtual Keynotes – Live Streaming Events – Online Summits – Digital Events – Virtual Experiences
The series can be accompanied by:
• Online Resiliency Assessment to measure resiliency pre/post
• Group coaching sessions
• One-on-one executive coaching sessions
• Hit the Deck resiliency training tool
“Jenny is a true pro. She masterfully utilized Zoom to motivate our colleagues at Mazars for an hour on the topic of resilience. From the planning to the delivery to the follow up, we could not be more happy with her. Jenny’s content is timely. Her personality is infectious. We are already considering how we can engage Jenny again in the future.”
SUGGESTED SERIES ORDER
1. THE CHEMISTRY OF STRESS & RESILIENCE
Stress is not a psychology problem, it’s a chemistry problem. In order to maximize our intellect and potential, we first have to optimize our chemistry. And you don’t have to be an ace in chemistry to do it! This paradigm-shifting session unveils that it’s not about “managing” or “reducing stress” (which isn’t possible) rather how to be more resilient to the stress we all face. And we can do it 60 seconds at a time.
- Learn the physiology and neurochemistry of stress as a physical event…in a fun (yes fun!) and easily understandable way.
- The hormones of stress: the good, the bad and the ugly.
- The brain on stress: you are literally losing your mind.
- Realize how stress negatively affects the body, brain, cognitive performance, focus, communication, decision making, as well as what can be done to improve cognition.
- What is resiliency and how do you build it?
- Introduction to the Micro Strategies of resiliency, confidence, and performance.
Micro Bursts – Take Action Strategy #1
- Build physiological resiliency: learn how to recover from stress more quickly and to raise your threshold for it.
- Manage your internal pharmacy for stress and learn how to access it.
- Gain knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of your brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds.
- Get ideas on how to improve your resiliency for future stressors.
- Gain ways to increase your energy capacity to deal with the multitude of demands you are faced with on a daily basis.
- Get Play It Out: how to use the stress response to your advantage.
2. MICRO BELIEFS: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #2
Getting clear on purpose is essential for resilience. Research shows that people who lack purpose in life have a higher incidence of depression and anxiety and that they’re less resilient to traumatic events. Insight and deep knowledge of beliefs is also essential for performance in business and life. It immediately creates a sense of clarity, direction and accountability necessary for making important decisions in stressful times.
- Understand the connection between sense of purpose and your chemistry, resiliency, and engagement.
- Establish clarity on how you define success professionally & personally.
- The brain on stress: you are literally losing your mind.
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work.
- Learn about neuroplasticity of the brain, storytelling, and how to strengthen stories that work as well as get rid of stories that prevent engagement, action, and accountability.
3. MICRO CLIMATES: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #3
Why is behavior change so darn hard??? The intellectual part of our brains understands the importance of change, innovation, flexibility and being adaptable, but there’s often a huge gap between KNOWING and DOING. This session eliminates those gaps completely! Participants will learn how the brain responds to change, why willpower rarely works, and how to make lasting change once and for all. They’ll learn fool-proof strategies for implementing what they’re learning in order to make real, long-lasting change.
- Understand how and why change creates stress, changes our chemistry, and makes behavior change almost impossible.
- Learn why willpower is not a reliable tool for making change.
- Grasp how environment affects our choices and behavior.
- Master how to make change “so easy a caveman could do it”.
- Explore how to create microclimates conducive to change in all areas of your life: Optimal Defaults.
- Receive over 100 ways to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent.
4. MICRO MEALS TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #4
We all have to eat every day, and our choices are often affecting our chemistry and levels of stress without us knowing it. In turn, our chemistry and levels of stress affect the food choices we make. It’s a cycle of stress many people are on. This new and different perspective on nutrition helps participants understand how to eat in a way that optimizes their chemistry, energy, cognitive performance, focus and health…and that it’s easy and convenient to do. They’ll walk away excited and empowered with a new set of tools for feeling better both psychologically as well as physiologically.
- Learn the physiological connection between nutrition and the big five: stress, cognitive function, mood, decision making, and appetite.
- Uncover how you may be putting stress into your mouth multiple times a day.
- Understand the ways that chemical and biological feedback loops can have serious negative consequences on your focus, concentration, productivity, energy, sleep, health, and weight … and how to break them.
- Discover how to eat in a way that minimizes stress on the body as well as increases your levels of productivity, performance, energy and health.
- Realize how environment shapes your food choices and how to use this to your advantage.
- Grasp why willpower doesn’t work when it comes to nutrition, and what to use instead.
- Eat for resiliency in a way that is convenient, easy and sustainable: how to use these strategies so that no matter what food you have available, where you live, your travel schedule, or whether you cook, you can be resilient during trying times.
5. SLEEP AND ITS CONNECTION TO CHEMISTRY & RESILIENCY: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #5
Quality sleep is the foundation for resiliency, performance and health, yet more than half of us struggle with it on a nightly basis. When we’re stressed, it’s even harder: it creates a vicious cycle of being stressed about not being able to sleep, which makes it even more difficult. Participants will learn how to create the right chemistry and environment for great sleep.
- Understand how sleep issues are not just a nuisance, but also negatively affect the chemistry and physiology of your brain and body.
- Discover the connection between quality sleep and learning, memory, mood, energy, hormones, health, and longevity.
- Learn sleep hygiene strategies that will improve the quality of your sleep and leave you feeling more resilient, engaged, positive and focused.
Webinars in the 5-part series can also be done as stand alone options.
STAND ALONE OPTIONS
STOP BURNOUT IN ITS TRACKS: EXPAND YOUR CAPACITY & GET RECOVERY
Employee stress and burnout are two of the top issues organizations and people are facing today. This session takes a physiological and chemical approach to how to truly optimize the human operating system for sustained high performance that does not come at a cost to people’s health, sanity or engagement.
- Stress is how we grow and get stronger, but only when it’s followed by recovery.
- Understand how to expand your capacity in a healthy, sustainable way.
- Understand what qualifies as “high quality” recovery, and how to get it physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Learn how to balance the demands you have on your energy with a renewable supply.
- Create a plan for expanding capacity and getting recovery physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
THE CHEMISTRY OF CONFIDENCE
Body chemistry is at the heart of our behavior, which includes our level of confidence. In order to become more confident, you have to change your chemistry and Jenny will show you how to become your own Confidence Chemist! You’ll understand the 5 chemicals of confidence as well as how/when to increase or decrease them to bulletproof your mindset, mood and confidence.
- Discover the connection between your chemistry and your level of confidence and presence.
- Understand the 5 Chemicals of Confidence: Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Endorphins, and Cortisol.
- Recognize the symptoms of chemistry that don’t support confidence.
- Know how and when to increase/decrease these chemicals to optimize your mindset, emotions, and leadership abilities.
- Learn 3 strategies to create the ideal chemical recipe for feeling confident, grounded, focused and in control.
FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND MLMS
COMMANDER & CONTROLLER: WHEN STRESS HITS, DO YOU REALLY FEEL IN COMMAND & IN CONTROL?
Success as an entrepreneur requires you be self-motivated, persistent, consistent, courageous, and committed to the long haul…in the face of stress. Unfortunately there’s just one person standing in your way: Sneaky Pete.
Sneaky Pete is the primitive, caveman brain we all have that’s left over from our humble beginnings as humans. He’s hardwired to:
- LIVE IN THE MOMENT & BE ALL ABOUT PLEASURE. Sneaky Pete doesn’t care about next month’s sales report – he wants a break from work RIGHT NOW to watch tv, eat a bag of chips, and have a glass of wine (or two).
- BE LAZY. Ugh, doing 5 outreach emails today is enough right? Following up with 2 people is plenty right? Sneaky Pete is designed to expend the least amount of energy possible.
- WANT INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Sneaky Pete doesn’t want to create a plan or follow a system for long-term success – he’s impulsive, reactive, and just wants some quick hits right now.
- BE FEARFUL. He doesn’t want to put himself out there or recruit…that requires talking to people and that could me rejection! Sneaky Pete doesn’t want to take risk or do anything new or different. He’s afraid of failure, afraid of success, and afraid of the unknown.
- DOUBT. Sneaky Pete is the voice in your head telling you you’re over-shooting, you’ll never make it to the next level, never be at the top, and pokes holes in your dreams. Who are you to think you can be a big success at this?
In this session you’ll learn how to get Sneaky Pete OUT of the commander’s seat, and your advanced, entrepreneurial mind firmly in control. Jenny will reveal the chemistry and biology of stress, how it involves Sneaky Pete, and share several easy, effective strategies for better brain function, mindset, mood….and success!
- Understand how stress and cortisol negatively affect thinking, focus, decision-making, communication, mood, and emotions.
- Stop the loops of fear, negativity, and self-doubt.
- Create a sense of confidence and control in uncertain times.
- Stay focused on long-term goals, strategies, and objectives
- Shift your mood to being proactive, positive, and solution-oriented.
- Tap into a powerful source of inspiration and direction.