How to Overcome Burnout and ThriveAug 09, 2021
Have you noticed the stress, change and overwhelm of the past 18 months taking a toll on your people’s engagement, performance and mental health?
2020 was a record year for stress and increased levels of employee absenteeism, turnover, diminished productivity, and medical and insurance costs are hitting companies hard.
Do you need an easy and effective way to help your people thrive no matter where and how they’re working?
I’m excited to introduce our Digital Resiliency Course!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 12 COMPELLING VIDEOS chock full of tools and actionable strategies to help your people better deal with stress, change, and thrive both professionally and personally.
- FACILITATOR GUIDES to help managers and leaders support their people, have important conversations about stress, and create accountability and culture change.
- DOWNLOADS & WORKSHEETS to support how we all learn in different ways - from visual to auditory to experiential.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH:
- Give your people scientifically proven strategies that will help them go from feeling overworked, overwhelmed and overstressed to on fire, on purpose and on their game.
- Equip your people with the tools they need to better deal with change and adjust to the “new normal”.
- Help your people reverse burnout so they can thrive professionally as well as personally.
- Create ongoing support and accountability that actually moves the needle and creates a culture of resiliency, performance and health.
Support your people’s mental health, show them you care, and make them feel valued.
BONUS! We’re offering a special, limited-time discount of 15% if you book the course by September 10th. (The course can be launched to your people at any time you choose.)
Interested and want to learn more? See details
Yours in service,
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.